Reconditioned photocopiers are ex lease or ex showroom machines that have already been used and usually returned to the supplier for an upgrade. On average, reconditioned photocopiers are at least 50% cheaper (maybe with as much as a 75% saving) yet they will provide the same standard of copying and print speed as a new machine with many years life still remaining. Every reconditioned machine is fully cleaned and serviced, parts that a liable to wear out are replaced and the machine is thoroughly tested before being sold or rented. Most reconditioned units should come with a warranty and full serving contract.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- How does a laser photocopier work?
- How does an inkjet printer work?
- What additional functions do I get with an all-in-one office printer?
- How do I connect a photocopier to my computer network?
- What sorts of breakdowns are common with office photocopiers?
- How do I change the toner cartridge on a photocopier?
- What are the latest advances in printer-photocopier technology?
- How long is the typical lifespan of a printer-photocopier?
- What is the printing capacity of a typical printer toner cartridge?
- Do you have any tips for reducing printer ink consumption?
- What is a fax number?
- How do I send a fax?
- How does a wireless fax machine work?
- How to connect a fax machine?