A service contract can be taken out with a specialist provider of printers and photocopiers to cover servicing, repairs and maintenance on your printing equipment (often with the option of supplying monthly consumables) for a set length of time. The minimum period for a printer-photocopier service contract is nearly always 12 months, up to an agreement for a maximum of 5 years. Always check that you know exactly what your service contract does and doesn’t include before you sign.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is a multifunction printer?
- What is a stand-alone photocopier?
- What is the difference between a photocopier, printer and multifunction device?
- Which is better: inkjet or laserjet printers?
- If I move to a new office can I renegotiate my printer contract?
- What is a fax machine?
- What are photocopier hazards?
- Where should a photocopier be placed?