Purchasing a reconditioned photocopier is an affordable way for many businesses to meet their copying needs. Reconditioned photocopiers are used machines which are fully cleaned, repaired, reset and serviced and they will work as good as new for many years. Frequently they are photocopiers that were leased and returned to the leasing company at the end of a leasing contract. Usual savings are between 50% and 75% off the price of a brand new device and will come with a full warranty and servicing contract.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone photocopier?
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone printer?
- What is a typical price range for a multifunction printer?
- What finance options are available for printer-photocopiers?
- Is leasing a printer-photocopier better than buying or renting one?
- How does an office printer leasing contract work?
- What is the VAT rate for renting a photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for VAT when I buy a printer-photocopier?
- What sort of maintenance costs can I expect to pay for my printer-photocopier?
- Is professional installation included in the cost of acquiring a printer-photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for recycling an old printer-photocopier?