Moving from one office to another can be disruptive and expensive, especially where large office machinery such as printers are concerned. But moving to a new office can be a way of renegotiating leasing contracts or upgrading to more appropriate equipment, such as smaller printers for an office downsize, or higher capacity machines for an expanding business. Even if your move comes mid-way through your printer rental contract, speak to your provider about updating your contract to upgrade equipment, get assistance with moving and re-installing, or refinancing, but do check carefully for any hidden costs associated with updating your contract.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is a multifunction printer?
- What is a stand-alone photocopier?
- What is the difference between a photocopier, printer and multifunction device?
- How long is a typical service contract for a printer-photocopier?
- Which is better: inkjet or laserjet printers?
- What is a fax machine?
- What are photocopier hazards?
- Where should a photocopier be placed?