Many merchant account providers will also supply your card payment terminals and other POS hardware as part of your agreement. This combined package can work out much cheaper than leasing a terminal from another source, as well as saving you time dealing with a separate supplier. Remember to shop around for the best deal to suit your needs and that you may need to go through the application process before you can get an accurate quote from a card machine supplier.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- For what type of business does it make sense to use a card terminal?
- What’s the difference between fixed and mobile card payment terminals?
- Which credit card machine is right for a small business?
- Is it possible to hire a credit card terminal for a short time?
- What are the primary criteria for choosing a card machine?
- When should I consider a card terminal from a supplier other than my merchant bank?
- How do I choose an Epos system for my business?
- Will an Epos system be useful for a small business?