Additional hardware, such as new accessories or card terminals for expanding businesses can be easily added to existing EPOS systems to enhance your ability to accept card payments. Adding more of the same terminals or terminals from the same provider is usually the easiest option as it ensures compatibility. If you take out a hire contract with a payment terminal provider, check that they have flexible upgrade or expansion options. Some additional terminals will also require new analogue phone lines or Ethernet cables.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What are card machines?
- What types of card payment terminals are available?
- What services are typically offered with a card machine?
- How do I go about upgrading my card terminal?
- Can I get multiple card machines in the same deal?
- What are the benefits of an Epos system?
- Does the Epos provider also provide support?
- How long does it take to train the staff to use the Epos system?
- What is an Epos system?
- What is the difference between Epos and Pos?