Many businesses don’t need to accept card payments all year round, so payment terminal providers offer a range of flexible, short term hire packages from 1 day to 6 months, without the need to sign up to a lengthy lease contract. This is perfect for events, exhibition traders, seasonal businesses, emergency trading and start-ups which can simply pay for the days they use. Terminals can be delivered ready to go, with required accessories and technical support. Remember that a merchant account is still required for any trader accepting card payments and a one-off fee is sometimes required to set up the short term contract.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- For what type of business does it make sense to use a card terminal?
- What’s the difference between fixed and mobile card payment terminals?
- Which credit card machine is right for a small business?
- Is it cheaper to take a card machine from my merchant account provider?
- What are the primary criteria for choosing a card machine?
- When should I consider a card terminal from a supplier other than my merchant bank?
- How do I choose an Epos system for my business?
- Will an Epos system be useful for a small business?