Absolutely. Many businesses will need multiple card machines for different Points of Sale and to carry out more than one transaction at a time. Card payment terminal suppliers offer different packages depending on how many and what type of terminals you need. Remember that for terminals working over broadband you will need a free Ethernet port on the router and Ethernet cables for each terminal, as well as a dedicated analogue phone line for each dial up terminal you use.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What are card machines?
- What types of card payment terminals are available?
- What services are typically offered with a card machine?
- How do I go about upgrading my card terminal?
- If my business expands, can I add more terminals to accept card payments?
- What are the benefits of an Epos system?
- Does the Epos provider also provide support?
- How long does it take to train the staff to use the Epos system?
- What is an Epos system?
- What is the difference between Epos and Pos?