Almost all vending machine suppliers will offer restock packages, whether this is just for restocking products or a fully-managed service to include cleaning, servicing and repairs. And depending on the size and type of vending machine, you may be able to pay for this service as a fixed monthly or annual charge or on a per consumption basis (or as a combination). It is vitally important that stock doesn’t run out and that you don’t have a backlog of unsold stock, so paying only for what you use is the most sensible option. Some vending machines now have inbuilt stock management and reporting facilities, so your supplier is constantly aware of your stock needs. However, with a service contract, you usually pay a fixed rate monthly or annually to take advantage of the service.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is the purchase price of a typical vending machine?
- What is the rental price of a typical vending machine?
- What finance options are available for vending machines?
- Is it possible to hire a vending machine?
- Is it possible to get a vending machine for a very short time period?