Many businesses find that leasing or renting vending machines is the most cost effective method and allows for easy, predictable budgeting, usually with fixed monthly payments. How much you pay will be down to the length of your contract (you’ll get a better deal with a three-year term than you will with a one-year term, for example), the type of machine you rent and whether you have chosen a fully-managed or self-managed service plan. On average, you can expect to pay around £10-£20 a week and sometimes as little as £5 for a small machine, with additional costs for restocking products.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is the purchase price of a typical vending machine?
- How am I billed for stocking my vending machine?
- What finance options are available for vending machines?
- Is it possible to hire a vending machine?
- Is it possible to get a vending machine for a very short time period?