New Search :
We suggest you :

Products and services



New business insurance?

Question asked by Reginald - Dec 24, 2013

I plan to open a small business and will initially have three employees along with myself. What business insurance do I need to carry?

response from John Englund
- Dec 24, 2013

You’ll be required to carry employers' liability insurance, which protects you against potential accident or injury claims made by your employees. You may also want to consider business liability insurance, which covers you against claims related to personal injury or property damage resulting from your business or its products. You should really check with professional comprehensive insurance providers and compare their offers to get a better sense of what your particular situation calls for.

Companeo : Business Insurance: Compare price quotes