PDQ payment terminals are compact and robust pieces of equipment. With regular servicing (this can often be included in your hire or purchase agreement) and considerate use, your PDQ terminal should last for many years.
You will only need to change receipt rolls and receive possible software updates for the life of your terminal. Upgrades may sometimes be required, to accommodate new technology such as Contactless payment or to cover the changing needs of a business. Most wireless and portable terminals now have good battery life, but do still need to be regularly charged.
- How do credit card terminals work?
- What are the components of a card processing solution?
- How does a Bluetooth terminal function?
- How does a wireless card terminal function?
- How does a dial up terminal work?
- What are my card terminal connection options?
- What are the latest evolutions in PDQ machines?
- How do I operate my card terminal?
- What are the prerequisites for using a chip-and-PIN machine?
- What are the main card payment security systems?