compare multiple quotes from Agreed Suppliers
- Save time and money by letting us do the legwork for you
- We will look at the most suitable and competitive providers for you
- Our expert service is 100 % free with no-obligation
- Get the options to make an informed decision and get the best deal
Vending machines: Renting a vending machine
Renting a vending machine can be a cost-effective way to provide drinks and snacks to your staff and visitors. What’s more, your business can actually make money by renting a vending machine.
When you are looking to rent vending machines to make a profit, there are a number of things to consider to maximise your income.
Placing the vending machine in an area where the most potential customers will pass by is essential. Consider installing your machine in hallways, reception areas and entrance and exit ways. Offering products related to your business will maximise sales, such as coffee in a waiting room, water in a sports centre, fruit in a spa or heath service, or sugary snacks in a conference centre. Choose a machine that is robust enough to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use and won’t frequently break down and be out of use.
If you have chosen to rent vending machines and are looking for the right company to rent from, it is worth considering some maintenance options to ensure you are getting the optimum service:
- Emergency servicing and repairs if your machine breaks down
- Stock management and replenishing
- Length of rental agreement
- Free upgrades
- Operational maintenance