All Types: compare multiple quotes from Agreed Suppliers
- Save time and money by letting us do the legwork for you
- We will look at the most suitable and competitive providers for you
- Our expert service is 100 % free with no-obligation
- Get the options to make an informed decision and get the best deal
Water coolers : Maintaining your office water dispenser
Maintaining the quality of drinking water provided by your office water cooler or dispenser requires a regular but simple routine.
Easy office water dispenser maintenance
- Office water coolers and dispensers should always be unplugged before refilling or carrying out maintenance
- Using harsh or abrasive cleaning products may damage your office water dispenser, so for daily spot cleaning wipe down with antibacterial cleaning wipes, or use hot water and a mild soap and rinse thoroughly
- Strip your water dispenser down every 4-6 weeks for deep cleaning with a bleach solution and rinse thoroughly
- Wipe it down with a solution of hot water and a little bleach (Hypochlorite Solution at 100ppm) and rinsed thoroughly at least once a week
- If you have a fixed-water container it needs to be cleaned regularly with a solution of water and bleach, and the components such as the drip tray immersed in a bleach solution for several minutes, then rinse all components thoroughly under the kitchen tap
- Your water cooler supplier will include a six-monthly sanitising in a service contract – and you can also buy a sanitizing kit for your water cleaner.