INVOICE FINANCE: Stop Chasing your Invoices & Focus on GROWING your Business!
Get Quotes from the UK's Leading
Invoice Finance Providers
Invoice Finance Providers
Questions/Answers on FactoringWhat's the difference between recourse and non-recourse factoring? When is invoice discounting more advantageous than factoring? How does a business resolve a dispute with a factoring service provider? Find answers to these and other frequently asked questions relating to factoring and invoice finance.
All Factoring questions
- How can factoring help my business improve cash flow?
- What are the requirements for factoring?
- Can I pick and choose which invoices are factored?
- How does a factor determine which invoices to accept?
- What's the difference between factoring and invoice discounting?
- What does a typical factoring contract contain?
- How much cash will I get up front for my invoices?
- What is reverse factoring?
- What are the different types of factoring?
- How factoring can help your business?
- Why banks prefer factoring to lending?
- What are the best practicese for invoice finance industry?
- How can you resolve a dispute with your factor?
- Why turn to a factor rather than seek a bank loan?
- How does a factoring finance arrangement work?
- Who collects the debt due, the factor or my business?
- What's the difference between factoring with recourse and factoring without recourse?
- Does factoring require a minimum number of invoices?
- What does a factoring company do in the case of nonpayment?
- Do my customers know of the factor’s involvement?
- What are the requirements for invoice discounting?
- Is there any collateral requirement for factoring?
- How quickly can I access cash for the invoices I sell to a factor?
- Who do I turn to if I have a dispute with my factoring company?
- I have overseas clients; can I factor international invoices?
- Is it easy to terminate a factoring arrangement?
- What regulations apply to factoring companies?
- What does working capital mean to your business?
- What is the difference between factoring and bill discounting?
- What is credit insurance?
- What is export factoring?
- What is the difference between invoice factoring and merchant cash advance?
- What is the difference between factoring and securitisation?
- What criteria do my company need to satisfy in order to use invoice discounting?
- How do I go about ending a factoring agreement?
- What's the difference between Letter of Credit and Factoring?
- Standardising factoring terms across EU: what does it mean?
Making your choice
- Are there any risks or inconveniences to factoring?
- What criteria should I consider before choosing a factor?
- How do I assess the quality of factoring companies?
- Must I work with a factor in my location or can I work with one in another city?
- When does it make sense to use invoice discounting rather than factoring?
- Who are the major UK factoring companies?
- Should I use factoring or a bank overdraft?
- Factoring vs. bank loans: what is best for your business?
- What steps do I need to get the best factoring quotes?