- Save time and money by letting us do the legwork for you
- We will look at the most suitable and competitive providers for you
- Our expert service is 100 % free with no-obligation
- Get the options to make an informed decision and get the best deal
Vending machines: Vending machines: productivity boosters
If you are thinking of installing vending machines or even if you are reluctant to do so, it is worth looking at all of the benefits associated with them to help you make your decision.
- Employees will go to the vending machines on site to get a coffee or snack instead of going to local coffee shops or supermarkets. This saves your business a lot of wasted time.
- By filling your vending machines with healthy food and drink you can encourage good health and eating habits amongst staff
- Having the right type of food and drink on sale promotes excellent customer care and shows that you have considered all their needs, such as vending water and energy drinks in gyms and sports centres.
- Installing vending machines promotes a trusting environment between employer and employer and shows that you value your staff.
Types of vending machines
There are a number of different types and styles of vending machines available. Finding one to suit your business, fit in with your style and serve the products you want should be easy with so much choice.
- Snack vending machines
- Coffee and other hot drinks vending machines
- Cold food vending machines, for breakfast goods and sandwiches
- Combination vending machines which offer maximum flexibility and choice.
- Glass fronted vending machines demonstrate the full range of goods on offer and are often the most profitable as it holds more stock.
- Hot food vending machines. These are rarer as they are more intensive to run and maintain, although can offer excellent food solutions.
- Custom fronted machines can be designed with corporate logos and images to promote company identity and branding.