Card transaction processing suppliers offer a range of contract options to suit any size of business, from short to long term rental and for different numbers of terminals. Packages can be paid for in affordable monthly installments. Most merchant banks will offer credit terms and financing options, depending on approval, to assist small businesses with spreading out the costs of setting up card transactions.
These lease agreements, hire purchases or loans will also come with the added bonus of tax relief on your payments and flexible payment plans. Card machine rental contracts may vary from a few days to a few months or even 36 months or longer.
- How much do credit card machines cost?
- Who are the UK’s best merchant services providers for small businesses in 2019?
- Should a credit card machine rental plan be preferred to card machine purchase?
- What determines the price of a credit card terminal?
- How to choose a merchant account supplier?