A well maintained water cooler
will provide refreshing water
for you and your staff for several years.
Like all office equipment, your water cooler will last longer and perform better if you follow a few simple rules.
- Always place your office water dispenser on a flat surface
- Place a rubber mat beneath it to protect the surrounding floor surface
- Cups should be stored face down to prevent contamination
- Water dispensers with a heating system should be allowed to cool before cleaning
- Make sure drip trays do not overfill and spill onto the floor
- Store refill bottles in a cool area of your office, away from sunlight and chemicals
- Take extra precautions when using hot water dispensers