With a self-managed vending machine you take full control of the stocking, service and maintenance, providing you with the freedom to shop around for the best deals on the brands you want and restock as you need. Self-service plans often include initial training and access to technical support. However, with a fully-managed vending machine, your supplier takes care of all the restocking, cleaning, servicing, support, repairs and maintenance on a service contract or as part of your lease. They also make sure that all your products are in date and correctly priced. The level of service you choose is up to you and payment is made through installments, you may even receive training as part of the deal.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- How much energy does a vending machine consume?
- Can I save energy by unplugging my vending machines on weekends and holidays?
- What are my options for restocking and servicing my vending machine?
- What sort of cleaning/disinfecting is required for vending machines?
- How does a drinks vending machine keep drinks cold?
- Are compact/tabletop vending machines available?
- What’s the best way to deal with users who lose money in my vending machine?
- Which payment method is more user-friendly: coins or rechargeable cards?
- Which is the most fraud-proof type of vending machine?
- What infrastructure is required to install a vending machine?
- Can I move my vending machine from one room to another?