In order to ensure your vending machines are a worthwhile investment, you need to keep them stocked and fully serviced, and you can take on as much or as little responsibility for this as you wish. Your vending machine supplier will offer repair, replenishment and upgrade services on a contract (or as part of your rental agreement) that can be easily budgeted for in monthly installments, meaning you never have to worry about breakdowns or low stock. However, you can choose to shop around for independent suppliers that offer alternative stock and servicing or even take complete control of restocking in-house if you have a machine-only rental contract or purchased outright (and have the time and resources).
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- How much energy does a vending machine consume?
- Can I save energy by unplugging my vending machines on weekends and holidays?
- What sort of cleaning/disinfecting is required for vending machines?
- How does a drinks vending machine keep drinks cold?
- Are compact/tabletop vending machines available?
- What’s the best way to deal with users who lose money in my vending machine?
- What’s the difference between self-managed and fully-managed service vending machines?
- Which payment method is more user-friendly: coins or rechargeable cards?
- Which is the most fraud-proof type of vending machine?
- What infrastructure is required to install a vending machine?
- Can I move my vending machine from one room to another?