- Save time and money by letting us do the legwork for you
- We will look at the most suitable and competitive providers for you
- Our expert service is 100 % free with no-obligation
- Get the options to make an informed decision and get the best deal
Commercial cleaning: Floor cleaning: the two-bucket mopping system
The two-bucket mopping system is an effective and fast floor cleaning technique. Used by many cleaning companies for floor maintenance, it saves maintenance technicians time while eliminating 90 % of dust and impurities.
Cleaning the floor with two buckets
Practical, inexpensive and efficient, the technique of manual floor washing with two buckets is used by a very large number of maintenance companies. Easy to set up and economical, it requires very little equipment:
- A trolley with two buckets on it: a red one containing clear water and a blue one filled with a diluted detergent solution
- One or several brooms: mop, scrubbing broom....
This floor cleaning technique is easy to perform:
- Soaking the mop in the blue bucket with the detergent solution.
- Spinning of the fringes above the red bucket.
- Wet sweeping: first along walls and under the furniture then moving backwards and forming eights.
- Rinsing and spinning in the red bucket.
- Repeat until the surface is clean.
ADVANTAGES OF FLOOR CLEANING WITH TWO BUCKETS
Fast, simple, inexpensive
Requires the use of a detergent (possibility of using ecological products)
90 % dust removal (unlike dry sweeping)
Wet technique which therefore requires a drying time
Discover the buying guide for Commercial cleaning
Hospital and medical cleaning services
Construction and building site cleaning services
What is disaster clean up?
Window cleaning: techniques, costs and service providers
What are specialised cleaning companies?
What cleaning services are offered to businesses?
Hygiene standards specific to restaurants, laundries and agri-food companies