Discover the most frequently asked EPOS questions
What are the benefits of a POS system?
Till systems and Point of Sale system (POS) are designed to make you save time by making your work and the work of your staff simpler. Reducing cashing time also reduces waiting time in checkout lines (read our article on checkout lines, the shopkeeper’s worst enemy).
Careful selection of your hardware and POS software help you enjoy many benefits:
- Building a customer database which you can then use to lead Customer Relationship Management campaigns such as loyalty programs,
- Designing dashboards displaying key business metrics,
- Real-time inventory monitoring and management,
- Product range design – based on sizes, colours, materials…,
- Edition of cashbooks showing daily balances…
Check our guide to choose the POS system hardware (such as a till) and software which best matches your needs.