Questions/Answers on EPOS
How do credit card terminals work? Is it possible to rent a card payment terminal for a single day? Is it cheaper to source a card machine from a merchant bank or from an independent supplier? Find answers to these and other common questions relating to credit and debit card payment terminals.
The most popular EPOS questions
All EPOS questions
- What are the benefits of an Epos system?
- Traditional till or POS system: what’s the difference?
- Does the Epos provider also provide support?
- How long does it take to train the staff to use the Epos system?
- How does an iPad POS system work?
- How to hook up a cash drawer and a customer pole display to a till?
- Counterfeit detectors: how do they work?
- Do some POS systems or tills offer any solutions against commercial robbery?
- Can I turn my computer into a cash register?
- Is it possible to redeem luncheon vouchers with a till?
- How does a counterfeit detector work?
- Do Epos systems include stock control?
- Stock management right from the till: is it possible?
- What type of hardware can I connect to an Epos system?
- POS systems: what is an order management system?
- How long does it take to install an Epos system?
- Is an Internet connection required for an Epos system?
- What do I need to have in place in order to accept credit card payments by telephone?
- What kind of card terminal do I need to take contactless payments?
- Are mobile card payment terminals better than fixed terminals?
- Is it possible to use find a multi-merchant terminal?
- Why should I connect my PDQ machine to my till?
- What are the accessories of a touchscreen POS system?
- Can I turn my PC into a cash register or till?
- Touchscreen tills: do they require an internet connection?
- Can we connect a credit card machine terminal to any phone line? Does it require a specific plan to work?
- Is it necessary to buy a POS weighing scale?