EPOS Direct is a one-stop-shop provider for all EPOS products and services a business might need to install a modern point-of-sale equipment to its shops. Exclusively based online, EPOS Direct provides a wide series of complete Epos systems including tills, cash drawers, printers software and accessories designed to match the needs of businesses across several industries.
About EPOS Direct
EPOS Direct is an online-based provider of all products needed by any business to install a complete, modern Epos system.
EPOS Direct was created in 2001 as a global, online brand. This Epos provider has operations in the UK, but also in the USA, South Africa, India, the United Arab Emirates, and Asia-Pacific.
This provider has grown to propose what may be the biggest list of Epos-related products for businesses of all sizes, in all industries.
Why choose EPOS Direct?
This provider advertises several arguments:
- A truly impressive product list on their catalogue;
- Financial arm to propose leasing and renting options for any Epos system in their portfolio;
- All online orders are delivered for free in the UK;
- Internal R&D teams update products every six months;
- 24-hour support is provided;
- Free remote installation;
- Training is usually included in the price of all their Epos systems;
- Global partnerships with major Epos-related technology providers such as Microsoft, Sage, Verifone, HP, Emperium Epos, StoreSeen.
Epos systems by EPOS Direct
This provider has a truly amazing product portfolio, in terms of number of items sold. Virtually any Epos item can be bought (or leased, or rented) on their website.
Products in EPOS Direct’s catalogue include:
- EPOS systems,
- EPOS software for all specific industries,
- EPOS tills,
- Cash drawers;
- Receipt printers;
- Barcode scanners;
- Chip and pin car readers;
- Mobile computers;
- Operator and customer displays, touch and non-touch.
Notable preconfigured Epos systems
EPOS Direct sells, rents or lease several complete, preconfigured Epos systems matching the most common requirements for businesses across specific industries such as Retail, bar and restaurant, Fashion and footwear, dry cleaners, cash and carry, pharmacies, convenience stores, etc.
- PT6212 is a budget Epos system with one touch screen Epos, one thermal receipt printer, one integrated customer display, one magnetic swipe card reader, one cash drawer, one Emperium Epos software, one free chip and pin terminal. It can be purchased for £1,1999 upright, leased for £33 per week or rented for about £140 per month.
- ED-850 is a more advanced Epos system with a 15-inch touch terminal, electronic cash drawer and thermal receipt printer, Barclaycard chip-and-pin machine, coming at £1,400 excluding VAT under special promotions. It is a popular choice for bars and restaurants.
- The Mobile Pos solution is a very affordable bundle of a tablet with Emporium software installed, which can work without internet access, a Star thermal printer and a cash drawer. This can be purchased for slightly more than £1,000 outright, or for slightly more than £22 per week.