Leasing a vending machine is a very popular option for businesses. Leasing contracts are usually long term deals (three to five years) taken out with a leasing company that the supplier has sold the equipment to. The machine does remain the property of the leasing company for the duration of the contract, but you are free to use the machine as if it was your own during the lease and it may be possible to purchase outright for a reduced price at the end of the agreement. The benefits of this are obvious; no large outlay, predictable monthly repayments, tax advantages and delivery, installation, service and repair are included.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is the purchase price of a typical vending machine?
- What is the rental price of a typical vending machine?
- How am I billed for stocking my vending machine?
- What finance options are available for vending machines?
- Is it possible to get a vending machine for a very short time period?