In some situations, businesses require a vending machine for just a few days or weeks, such as for events, exhibitions or conferences, but don’t have the demand or resources to purchase equipment outright or lease for the rest of the year. In this case, a short term rental agreement is the perfect solution. Most vending machine suppliers will offer flexible short term contracts (for anywhere from a few days up to six months). These arrangements will typically include delivery, installation and training for a daily, weekly or one off fee. You can often make such a short-term arrangement on very short notice.
- What is the purchase price of a typical vending machine?
- What is the rental price of a typical vending machine?
- How am I billed for stocking my vending machine?
- What finance options are available for vending machines?
- Is it possible to hire a vending machine?