Obviously, there is a big price range for vending machines, depending on the size, brand and the complexity of the model. For example, a small tabletop snack or coffee vending machine can be picked up for as little as £100, but the large snack and drinks vending machines are around a couple of thousand pounds to buy new, and sophisticated refrigeration machines can be more. Second hand and refurbished machines will be much cheaper, about half the price of the same model new (so around £1000-£1500 for a large free standing model). Remember to factor stocking and servicing costs into your long-term budget.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is the rental price of a typical vending machine?
- How am I billed for stocking my vending machine?
- What finance options are available for vending machines?
- Is it possible to hire a vending machine?
- Is it possible to get a vending machine for a very short time period?