Vending machines can be very expensive and many businesses simply can’t afford or don’t want the large outlay of purchasing outright. But the good news is that there are a number of vending machine finance options available through leasing and rental agreements. A leasing contract is taken out for an agreed length of time with a leasing company. The machine remains their property for the duration but there is often the option to purchase it for a significantly reduced rate at the end of the contract. Rental agreements are different in that the contract is taken out directly with the supplier and usually for a shorter time or on a rolling contract, although the flexibility of rental does tend to make it the more expensive option.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is the purchase price of a typical vending machine?
- What is the rental price of a typical vending machine?
- How am I billed for stocking my vending machine?
- Is it possible to hire a vending machine?
- Is it possible to get a vending machine for a very short time period?