A photocopier can be easily networked to an existing computer network by connecting it to the main router via an Ethernet cable and installing the copier as a network device for all networked computers. Once this is complete, you will be able to use your copier from any linked computer, laptop or mobile device without having to directly connect to it with wires. Many businesses find that this is an extremely economical and efficient way of managing their photocopying.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- How does a laser photocopier work?
- How does an inkjet printer work?
- What additional functions do I get with an all-in-one office printer?
- What sorts of breakdowns are common with office photocopiers?
- How do I change the toner cartridge on a photocopier?
- How are photocopiers reconditioned?
- What are the latest advances in printer-photocopier technology?
- How long is the typical lifespan of a printer-photocopier?
- What is the printing capacity of a typical printer toner cartridge?
- Do you have any tips for reducing printer ink consumption?
- What is a fax number?
- How do I send a fax?
- How does a wireless fax machine work?
- How to connect a fax machine?