Copiers and printers – Buying guide
Our most read Copiers and printers articles
Find all our Copiers and printers articles
Types of photocopiers and fax machines
- Finding the best small office printers in 2023
- Defining office photocopiers in 2023 – and choosing the right model
- Getting the best from your multifunction printer
- Choosing a fax machine in 2023
- 3D printers: for what types of business?
- How do wireless printers and fax machines work?
- Top 5 portable photocopiers and printers in the UK in 2023
- 3D printers in action
- Doing it all with multifunction printer-copiers
- Small printers for big productivity
- What to look for in a thermal printer
- Wireless printers coming of age
- Wireless printing is now
Tips for comparing photocopiers and fax machines
- Choosing between copiers and multifunction printers in 2023
- How do laser printers compare to inkjet printers in 2023?
- Choosing and obtaining your fax number
- How to choose a colour photocopier for your business?
- Inkjet fax machines: facts and figures
- Features and advantages of laser fax machines
- Save space and money with a desktop photocopier
- Features and advantages of laser copiers
Buying or leasing photocopiers and fax machines
- Money-saving tips for printers and photocopiers
- A few tips on buying a fax machine
- UK’s top 8 photocopier suppliers – and how to get the perfect model for your business
- Getting photocopier lease and photocopier rental plans right
- Financing your printer photocopier
- A review of photocopier prices
- Choosing and buying an A3 printer and photocopier
- All you should know before buying a photocopier
- 3D printer prices, getting cheaper and cheaper... cheap enough for your business?
- Finding the best fax machine price
- Multifunction printers cut costs
Providers of copiers and printers
- Brother fax machines
- Brother photocopiers
- Canon fax machines
- Canon photocopiers
- Choosing a Samsung photocopier: a few facts and figures
- From thermal transfer to laser technology: discover the Philips fax machine range
- HP fax machines
- HP photocopiers
- Konica Minolta photocopiers: a wide range of solutions for your office needs
- Olivetti photocopiers: products and services
- Panasonic fax machines: products and solutions
- Ricoh photocopiers: the sustainable solution for your company
- Samsung fax machines
- Sharp photocopiers
- Toshiba photocopiers
- Xerox photocopiers
All in one or separately photocopiers, scanners, printers and fax machines are some of the essential office requirements to get your business going and ensure your customers can reach you by all means of communication. Our selected range of printers, scanners, fax machines and photocopier suppliers is here to meet all your specific requirements. Find the right photocopier suppliers for your business today! Leasing printers is also available.
All businesses, no matter where, no matter what size, no matter what industry, need a printer and a copier. Simply because all companies need to produce and duplicate documents, for their clients’ internal use, for their relations with government offices.
Of course, it’s clear that small businesses and the occasional home/office user, or the large corporation printer thousands of pages per day will not have the same needs. Not only has the cost of these machines greatly diminished, for a growing number of features: access to these simple and indispensable technologies has also been made even easier with such financing methods as leasing.
Many manufacturers of fax machines, copiers and printers - it’s more and more often the same machine actually - compete on the market, to meet different needs at different prices.
Copiers and printers
With the rise of multi-function printers, the main features of photocopiers and printers are usually now gathered in a single machine. Many brands compete on the market, but not all of them can provide the same advanced features.
Types of photocopiers
Types of photocopiers are now extremely varied, in order to meet every possible business used. Even if the usual consumer is familiar with multi-function printers and user-friendly, advanced features present on home/office use photocopiers, this consumer will have little idea of the incredible features and volume supported by professional copiers and printers. Major types of photocopiers include:
- portable photocopiers;
- colour photocopiers;
- desktop copiers;
- black and white photocopiers;
- inkjet multi-function printers and photocopiers;
- laser multi-function printers and photocopiers.
Fax machines are still widely used in the business world, and manufacturers still produce standalone, traditional fax machines together with their range of copiers and printers. However, many fax machines are now multi-function printers with fax machine capability.
Types of fax machines
Although multifunction printers with fax machine capability are gradually taking over the market, several types of fax machines still exist:
- Inkjet fax machines;
- Laser fax machines;
- Thermal fax machines;
- Multifunction printers with fax machine capability.
Major photocopier, printer and fax machines brands
Major brands include Xerox, Ricoh, Brother, Olivetti, Canon, Toshiba, HP, Konica-Minolta, Samsung, Philips and Sharp.