Moving from one office to another can be disruptive and expensive, especially where large office machinery such as printers are concerned. But moving to a new office can be a way of renegotiating leasing contracts or upgrading to more appropriate equipment, such as smaller printers for an office downsize, or higher capacity machines for an expanding business.
Even if your move comes mid-way through your printer rental contract, speak to your provider about updating your contract to upgrade equipment, get assistance with moving and re-installing, or refinancing, but do check carefully for any hidden costs associated with updating your contract.
- How does a laser photocopier work?
- How does an inkjet printer work?
- What additional functions do I get with an all-in-one office printer?
- How do I connect a photocopier to my computer network?
- What sorts of breakdowns are common with office photocopiers?
- How do I change the toner cartridge on a photocopier?
- How long is the typical lifespan of a printer-photocopier?
- What is the printing capacity of a typical printer toner cartridge?
- What is a fax number?
- How do I send a fax?
- How does a wireless fax machine work?
- How to connect a fax machine?
- How does a wireless printer work?