As new card payment terminal technology updates become available and your business grows you may wish to upgrade your card payment terminals or change your type of connection, from dial up to wireless for example. Most payment terminal providers will offer hardware upgrades or changes as part of your rental or purchase contract, along with automatic software upgrades. If you have purchased your terminals outright, check with your provider if they offer a part exchange service. Card machine leasing contracts generally allow for upgrades at no additional charge during the term of the lease.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What are card machines?
- What types of card payment terminals are available?
- What services are typically offered with a card machine?
- If my business expands, can I add more terminals to accept card payments?
- Can I get multiple card machines in the same deal?
- What are the benefits of an Epos system?
- Does the Epos provider also provide support?
- How long does it take to train the staff to use the Epos system?
- What is an Epos system?
- What is the difference between Epos and Pos?