Absolutely. Many businesses will need multiple card machines for different Points of Sale and to carry out more than one transaction at a time.
Card payment terminal suppliers offer different packages depending on how many and what type of terminals you need. Remember that for terminals working over broadband you will need a free Ethernet port on the router and Ethernet cables for each terminal, as well as a dedicated analogue phone line for each dial up terminal you use.
- What is a credit card machine?
- What kind of card payment terminals are available?
- What services are typically offered with a card machine?
- What is a card reader and how does it work?
- If my business expands, can I add more terminals to accept card payments?