Additional hardware, such as new accessories or card terminals for expanding businesses can be easily added to existing EPOS systems to enhance your ability to accept card payments.
Adding more of the same terminals or terminals from the same provider is usually the easiest option as it ensures compatibility. If you take out a hire contract with a payment terminal provider, check that they have flexible upgrade or expansion options. Some additional terminals will also require new analogue phone lines or Ethernet cables.
- What is a credit card machine?
- What kind of card payment terminals are available?
- What services are typically offered with a card machine?
- What is a card reader and how does it work?
- Can I get multiple card machines in the same deal?