Card terminals can be used by any restaurant or retail trading outlet or service provider that accepts face-to-face debit or credit card payments from customers in exchange for goods and services. The vast majority of customers now make payment for goods and services using debit or credit cards, even for small amounts, so accepting card payments is both convenient and flexible for customers. What’s more, accepting card payments reduces the amount of cash kept on your premises, allows you to take payment over the phone and keeps your business competitive. You can choose between fixed, portable or mobile card terminals.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What’s the difference between fixed and mobile card payment terminals?
- Which credit card machine is right for a small business?
- Is it possible to hire a credit card terminal for a short time?
- Is it cheaper to take a card machine from my merchant account provider?
- What are the primary criteria for choosing a card machine?
- When should I consider a card terminal from a supplier other than my merchant bank?
- How do I choose an Epos system for my business?
- Will an Epos system be useful for a small business?