Known for its computer products, Toshiba of Japan also produces a wide range of copiers. Toshiba photocopiers meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, from small businesses and start-ups to large corporations and professional printing companies. Here’s a quick introduction to the Toshiba photocopier line of business.
About Toshiba photocopiers
Toshiba is a very old Japanese corporation which turned to the production of copiers relatively recently. Toshiba photocopiers now include a very complete range of products to cater for the needs of all kinds of business users.
Toshiba’s roots date back to the 19th century. The company, originally called Tokyo Shibaura Denki was formed in 1939 with the merger of Tokyo Denki, a light-bulb manufacturer and a producer of telegraphic machines created as early as 1875, which eventually became known as Shibaura. It was only in 1984 that the company changed its named to Toshiba. Operations quickly diversified to include the manufacturing of all kinds of electrical machines, railway products, televisions, computer products, mobile phones, and other consumer electronic products but also nuclear power plants…
Range of Toshiba photocopiers
Toshiba photocopiers include:
- Monochrome and colour desktop photocopiers;
- Monochrome and colour so-called “departmental systems”;
- Monochrome and colour heavy duty, multi-functional products.
Selection of notable models
Notable Toshiba photocopiers can be grouped in three categories depending on target business users: photocopiers for small businesses, mid-size businesses and heavy-duty photocopiers for large corporations or professionals.
Photocopiers for small businesses
Toshiba photocopiers for small businesses include:
- The 181 e-Studio multi-functional printer, a black and white copier with 21cpm copying speed, 2,400x600dpi resolution, 100-sheet document feeder and 600-sheet total capacity;
- The Toshiba e-Studio 222CS multi-functional printer, a colour copier with up to 30ppm printing speed, 1,200x600dpi resolution, a 50-sheet document feeder and 880-sheet total capacity.
Photocopiers for mid-size businesses
Toshiba also manufactures photocopiers for mid-size business use, including:
- The Toshiba e-Studio 212 copier, a black and white A3 and A4 copier with 24cpm copying speed, 2,400x600dpi resolution, 50-sheet document feeder and 1,700-sheet total capacity;
- The Toshiba e-Studio 407CS, a colour copier with 40cpm copying speed, 1,200x600dpi resolution, 100-sheet document feeder and 2,630 of maximum capacity.
Toshiba’s heavy-duty photocopiers include:
- The Toshiba e-Studio 306LP, a black and white A3 and A4 copier with up to 30ppm copying and printing speed, 2,400 x 600dpi resolution, 100-sheet document feeder and 2,300 sheets of maximum capacity;
- The Toshiba e-Studio 6570C copier, an A3 and A4 copier with up to 75ppm copying and printing speed, 1,200 x 1,200dpi resolution, optional 2,500-sheet document feeder and 6,000 sheets of maximum capacity.
Discover the buying guide for Copiers and printers
Samsung fax machines
Brother fax machines
Choosing a Samsung photocopier: a few facts and figures
Panasonic fax machines: products and solutions
From thermal transfer to laser technology: discover the Philips fax machine range
Olivetti photocopiers: products and services
Konica Minolta photocopiers: a wide range of solutions for your office needs
HP fax machines
Ricoh photocopiers: the sustainable solution for your company
Canon fax machines