Card terminals can be used by any restaurant or retail trading outlet or service provider that accepts face-to-face debit or credit card payments from customers in exchange for goods and services.
The vast majority of customers now make payment for goods and services using debit or credit cards, even for small amounts, so accepting card payments is both convenient and flexible for customers. What’s more, accepting card payments reduces the amount of cash kept on your premises, allows you to take payment over the phone and keeps your business competitive. You can choose between fixed, portable or mobile card terminals.
- What’s the difference between countertop and mobile card payment terminals?
- Which credit card machine is right for a small business?
- Is it possible to hire a credit card terminal for a short time?
- How to choose the best credit card machine?
- When should I consider a card terminal from a supplier other than my merchant bank?