Printer and photocopier technology is advancing all the time, which is helping the speed, price and quality of machinery to constantly improve. Currently, the new breed of digital laser photocopiers is at the forefront of copier technology. They use an integrated scanner to automatically enhance image quality, save and send documents and drastically improve copy speed. Whilst in the printer industry, improvements to ink technology (to reduce smudging and bleeding), digital print solutions and 3D printing are all hitting the headlines. 3D printers in particular are the focus of new technological developments; these can be used to create three-dimensional objects from computer files.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- How does a laser photocopier work?
- How does an inkjet printer work?
- What additional functions do I get with an all-in-one office printer?
- How do I connect a photocopier to my computer network?
- What sorts of breakdowns are common with office photocopiers?
- How do I change the toner cartridge on a photocopier?
- How are photocopiers reconditioned?
- How long is the typical lifespan of a printer-photocopier?
- What is the printing capacity of a typical printer toner cartridge?
- Do you have any tips for reducing printer ink consumption?
- What is a fax number?
- How do I send a fax?
- How does a wireless fax machine work?
- How to connect a fax machine?