Reconditioned photocopiers are ex lease or ex showroom machines that have already been used and usually returned to the supplier for an upgrade. On average, reconditioned photocopiers are at least 50% cheaper (maybe with as much as a 75% saving) yet they will provide the same standard of copying and print speed as a new machine with many years life still remaining.
Every reconditioned machine is fully cleaned and serviced, parts that a liable to wear out are replaced and the machine is thoroughly tested before being sold or rented. Most reconditioned units should come with a warranty and full serving contract.
- What are the essential criteria for choosing a photocopier?
- Should I buy a colour or a black and white photocopier?
- What are the benefits of laser fax machines?
- What are the latest advances in printer-photocopier technology?
- Where should a photocopier be placed?
- Do you have any tips for reducing printer ink consumption?