The best way to save money on print consumables is to reduce waste printing and ink consumption in the first place. Make sure you print only what you need by using the print preview function to check for any mistakes before printing and print in draft mode, with grey-scale or on a low resolution to save ink (especially more expensive colour ink) on internal and draft documents. Many printers and photocopiers now come with inbuilt storage and the ability to send and save documents electronically, so consider emailing a document and reading electronically to save on print outs. Ink cartridges can also be professionally refilled for a fraction of the price and discount vouchers given to reward recycling.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- How does a laser photocopier work?
- How does an inkjet printer work?
- What additional functions do I get with an all-in-one office printer?
- How do I connect a photocopier to my computer network?
- What sorts of breakdowns are common with office photocopiers?
- How do I change the toner cartridge on a photocopier?
- How are photocopiers reconditioned?
- What are the latest advances in printer-photocopier technology?
- How long is the typical lifespan of a printer-photocopier?
- What is the printing capacity of a typical printer toner cartridge?
- What is a fax number?
- How do I send a fax?
- How does a wireless fax machine work?
- How to connect a fax machine?