It is always advisable to have new, and expensive, office equipment such as printers and photocopiers installed professionally. Not only will this save you time and hassle, it validates your warranty and contract. Most printer-photocopier leasing and hire agreements will include delivery and professional installation, and in some cases full training. You can also choose to include servicing and repair as part of your contract. When buying a printer or photocopier outright, there is usually the option of including installation or support, but it might not always be included in the price, so check before you buy.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone photocopier?
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone printer?
- What is a typical price range for a multifunction printer?
- What finance options are available for printer-photocopiers?
- Is leasing a printer-photocopier better than buying or renting one?
- How does an office printer leasing contract work?
- What is the VAT rate for renting a photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for VAT when I buy a printer-photocopier?
- What sort of maintenance costs can I expect to pay for my printer-photocopier?
- How much can I save by purchasing a reconditioned photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for recycling an old printer-photocopier?