The cost of a stand-alone photocopier varies greatly depending on the copy speed and paper management features. Whilst you can pick up a basic desktop mono copier for as little as £100, a standing machine with a faster copy rate will be around £1000 with a guideline starting price of £2000 for colour copiers. The higher performance machine you require, the greater the price tag; up to tens of thousands of pounds for an extremely fast and sophisticated machine. Many businesses find that buying a reconditioned model or leasing a photocopier is more financially viable and offers flexibility for a growing business. Leasing prices range from around £20 to £120 a month, depending on the specifications.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone printer?
- What is a typical price range for a multifunction printer?
- What finance options are available for printer-photocopiers?
- Is leasing a printer-photocopier better than buying or renting one?
- How does an office printer leasing contract work?
- What is the VAT rate for renting a photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for VAT when I buy a printer-photocopier?
- What sort of maintenance costs can I expect to pay for my printer-photocopier?
- How much can I save by purchasing a reconditioned photocopier?
- Is professional installation included in the cost of acquiring a printer-photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for recycling an old printer-photocopier?