If you purchased your printer or photocopier outright then there are a number of ways that it can be safely recycled when no longer needed, and your supplier or servicing contractor may offer you a money off or part exchange deal if you recycle through them. You might also want to consider donating your old machine to charities or schools.
However, if you are leasing or hiring your printing equipment, you may not automatically own it at the end of the contract and it will be collected or replaced. Ex-hire printers and photocopiers are often then cleaned and serviced to be sold as cheaper reconditioned models.
- How much does a photocopier cost?
- What is the average price of printers made for business use?
- What is a typical price range for a multifunction printer?
- What finance options are available for printer-photocopiers?
- Is leasing a printer-photocopier better than buying or renting one?
- How does an office printer leasing contract work?
- What is the VAT rate for renting a photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for VAT when I buy a printer-photocopier?
- What sort of maintenance costs can I expect to pay for my printer-photocopier?
- How much can I save by purchasing a reconditioned photocopier?
- Is professional installation included in the cost of acquisition of a printer-photocopier?