Multifunction printerstypically include printing, copying, scanning, email and fax capabilities in one machine and can offer a practical and cost effective solution for businesses of all sizes. Prices can start at under £100 for a basic desktop model, rising to £3-4000 (and upwards) for a high performance model capable of large print volumes and state-of-the-art document management. However, there are many very capable models in the £3-600 price bracket which will meet a lot of printing needs. Leasing options start from around £30 a month and will rise depending on the machine specifications and whether consumables and service are included.
An additional question: Respond to this Question
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone photocopier?
- What is a typical price range for a stand-alone printer?
- What finance options are available for printer-photocopiers?
- Is leasing a printer-photocopier better than buying or renting one?
- How does an office printer leasing contract work?
- What is the VAT rate for renting a photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for VAT when I buy a printer-photocopier?
- What sort of maintenance costs can I expect to pay for my printer-photocopier?
- How much can I save by purchasing a reconditioned photocopier?
- Is professional installation included in the cost of acquiring a printer-photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for recycling an old printer-photocopier?