Office equipment can be extremely costly and many businesses simply couldn’t afford to buy printing or computing devices if they had to purchase outright. Leasing contracts for office printers enable businesses to use exactly what they need, but at prices that are easy to budget for, along with substantial tax benefits.
When you take out a leasing contract, the equipment is delivered and installed. You then simply pay the agreed monthly or annual fee for the duration of the agreement (usually somewhere between 1-5 years). Servicing, maintenance and even consumables can be added, although the equipment remains the property of the provider throughout. Once the contract ends, the equipment is returned, upgraded or sometimes purchased at a substantial discount.
- How much does a photocopier cost?
- What is the average price of printers made for business use?
- What is a typical price range for a multifunction printer?
- What finance options are available for printer-photocopiers?
- Is leasing a printer-photocopier better than buying or renting one?
- What is the VAT rate for renting a photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for VAT when I buy a printer-photocopier?
- What sort of maintenance costs can I expect to pay for my printer-photocopier?
- How much can I save by purchasing a reconditioned photocopier?
- Is professional installation included in the cost of acquisition of a printer-photocopier?
- Can I be reimbursed for recycling an old printer-photocopier?